The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and effectively manages sales leads as well as identifies prospective opportunities in corporate and Government entities with 5+ years of AV Sales experience in U.A.E. Proven ability to develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels in your assigned accounts. Strong personal relationships preferred.
The Sales Account Managers will be required to perform the following job-related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of ADECO products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate
- Establish professional relationships with Manufactures, Vendors and engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting to increase ADECO customer base in U.A.E
- Ability to meet annual sales and margin goals as defined by management
- Seeking a Long-Term Commitment.
- Maintains a High Standard of Integrity & Professionalism.
The Account Manager will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized with sales forecasting and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate solutions and services to end user customers